Sunday 2 November 2014

AliExpress QSF VL-3 Plate Review










Hi Everyone! After the review of  QSF VL-1 and QSF VL-2  I wish to review for you QSF VL-3 the new XL plate that I received last week from AliExpress.. Almost all their images measure 20x14 mm  but many of them measure 20x20cm! Also this  plate works very well!!!! I bought this plate here. They sell two of this plates at 16$ but I asked them if they could  send me only one and they  kindly agreed....so I paid only 8 $ shipping included (about 6 €) for this beautiful plate!!!!!




Ciao a tutti! Dopo la revisione di QSF VL-1 e QSF VL-2 desidero recensire per voi QSF VL-3 la nuova piastra XL che ho ricevuto la settimana scorsa da AliExpress. Quasi tutte le loro immagini misurano 20x14 mm, ma molte di loro misurano 20x20cm! Anche questa piastra funziona molto bene !!!! Ho comprato questo piatto qui. Vendono due di queste piastre a 16$ ma ho chiesto loro se potevano inviarmene  solo una e loro hanno gentilmente accettato .... così ho pagato solo 8 $ spedizione inclusa (circa 6 €) per questo bellissimo piatto!!!!!




14mm x 20mm

20mm x 20mm


AliExpress VL-3 plate


The back of this plate





The edges  are sharp...So be careful!!!
If you want save  your fingers from plates without protection on the back you can see my tutorial below...



I bordi sono taglienti ... Quindi, fate attenzione!!!!

Se desiderate  salvare le dita dalle piastre senza protezione sul retro è possibile vedere il mio tutorial qui sotto...




Here is my video tutorial with some images that I tested for you:

Ecco il mio tutorial video con alcune immagini che ho provato per voi:


                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*